Joining a Guild

masterleonidas

Greetings!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps!

Hey everybody! I started this thread because i really want to join this one guild that excepts anybody, but i don't know where to go or how to join the guild. So, if you have any info on how to do this please reply. Thank you in advance.

There's also the Guild Quiz posted in some thread or another.

Because these forums do a spectacularly lame job at server forums/guild forums-- I suggest you google around and see if your particular server has outside server forums. For example, I play on Bondar Crystal and someone around here made a website for us at http://www.bondarcrystal.com-- we go there for most of our 'community' stuff.