24 days

Miyeko

i'm not even going to bat an eye when 14.99 is taken off my CC and I'm still playin in a month..

Clearly some people really need that $15. You should have pity like on them like I do. No need to be smug since you can afford a whole $15. Plus I think they will shut the game down without his money.

Thats whats left on my sub. If i aint wowed by something before then, I guess its off to wait on GW2 and Tera - how many others are in the same boat atm?

Well, Tera is failing in Korea, and I don't think that grindy games are that popular among most gamers nowadays. GW2 I might pick up, but since it's F2P, I'll probably still be subscribed to TOR. But looking at some of the footage from GW2, it looks like same old same old. The combat system still mashes buttons (at least there's no auto attack), and the voice acting, compared to TOR, is just subpar.

Hey Everyone!

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion.

While we do encourage anyone to voice their thoughts on the forums, we ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for, and how to make sure your feedback is helpful.

Thank you!