Endgame Healing, a Few Questions

perato

Being underwhelmed with Scoundrel healing at endgame, I rolled a Sage specifically for PvE healing at 50. Now level 46, I have mostly been going dps, finding leveling as a healer comparatively slow, and WZs unrewarding as a healer.

Now I have switched to healing and plan to stay that way. The thing is, after healing a couple of heroics and FPs (albeit without much trouble), I'm not sure I'm doing it right, and it seems hard to find info on sage healing.

My prospective build:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGbRrd0dGzZf00MZoM.1

Any noticeable weaknesses with this?

Rotation:

Bubble tank going in only if there is going be an opening burst, otherwise save bubble so i can drop it on him if I need to switch to the dps.

Open with rejuvenate, use healing trance until it procs a free noble sacrifice. use the free NS at every opportunity. if tank's taking a lot of damage then bubble him and rejuvenate -> deliverance -> healing trance. Rinse, repeat.

If dps is taking damage then rejuvenate - healing trance, or deliverance if HT is on cd. if it looks like they arent going to take any more damage then just bubble them after rejuvenate.

If HT is on cd at any stage then go to deliverance.

Salvation if i can get 3 or more of the group in the same spot.

Never using benevolence.

So HT is my main go to skill, and I am using rejuvenate before pretty much every other skill. Just doesn't seem like a lot of skills to manage compared to a smuggler.

Does this seem right?

That is pretty much my build and rotation to a T. Your rotation will not always be the same as it is more of a priority list but yeah you will always want to hit rejuviante before anything else as it buffs all your other heals. I just use bubble in CD in HM FP's but there are some fight in HM ops you will want to use it situationally. Also you will use Salvation a lot in HM ops on certain fights.

This is almost the same as my build -- I don't bother with 2pts in Valiance, but take the Pain Bearer talents instead.

The only comment I would make is that when ever I think about doing DPS to help out a little, I immediately get behind on the healing. And when ever I concentrate just on healing, then it all works out fine. Essentially, you're in the group to keep everyone alive -- not DPS, even a little. Let the others take care of that.

My normal single target heal order is Rejuvernate, healing trance and followed by the deliverance, and a noble sacrifice to finish it off (provided i got the proc).

This order has never let me down as long as other party members don't start taking damage, then I may need to throw in a salvation (trying to use the rejuvernation buff to get the lower cost). or simply alternate my main healing order around the different players.

If there is ever a need for high heals I use the crit increaser spell with 2 charges, and fires off 2 deliverances, coupled with a rejuvernate (if there is time) makes for around 10k hp being dished out quite fast.

I find that if there is a constant need of mass healing all players force runs out quite fast and then a wipe often follows.

I use rejuv and salv in concurance and make everybody stand together trance for tank and deliverance if needbe shield if i have extra force and dps the hots take care of heals for good tanks and dps of course ns when it procs i never run out of force its rediculous Edited by Shenekie