Light side/Dark Side Points

Heisetsu

I was just wondering, is it possible to go full 10,000 dark side, then change my way and go 10,000 light side?

So basically have 10,000 darkside then go 10,000 light side and still have the dark side points?

Start grinding diplomacy and running the Esseles (or whatever empire equivalent is) over and over and over

I was just wondering, is it possible to go full 10,000 dark side, then change my way and go 10,000 light side?

So basically have 10,000 darkside then go 10,000 light side and still have the dark side points?

I'm sure it is, light side / dark side is nothing more than a faction grind. You can get exalted dark side, then grind and get exalted light side.

Far as I'm concerned the DS/LS points don't amount to anything of value for most classes at the moment. Most gear with an alignment appears to be limited to relics and lightsabres, the stuff you buy from the vendors is just gloves and boots.

I've only seen 1 Sith class genuinely have the outcomes of certain parts of their story connected to their alignment as well.

Whatever happened to LS/DS abilities being unlocked? Since Project and Force Lightning is the exact same ability but with a different appearence wouldn't it have simply made sense to allow a Darkside Jedi to purchase training for Force Lightning OR Project, and do the same for a Lightside Sith?

I'd say about level 16ish you could do it depending on your gear, your companions gear, and your skill level.

How could you solo Esseless? Isn't there one part where two computers, on opposite sides of a huge room, have to be activated within 5 seconds of each other in order to advance?

I hope there is a way to get past that as I would also be interested in solo'ing it to get my final few hundred LS points.