The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shadow Infiltration struggling to break 300k

MrWinkle

I rarely broke 300k before my battlemaster gear, primarily battlemaster weapon and replacing a few centurion pieces with battlemaster. A few tips:

** ALWAYS roll with a stim. Willpower+Power.

** Use adrenals nearly every time they're up and you're in the burst phase. Adrenal + Burst Abilities + Proj/FB or Proj/SS.

** Queue with a character that can guard you (you're squishy)

** Queue with a character that can heal you (Classes like Juggernauts and Powertechs really reduce your time alive. Marauders can control and deal good dps. Both of these you're very bad at getting away from. Get heals)

** Pick squishy classes. Don't pick tanks unless the WZ calls for it. Sorcs, snipers, operatives are all good picks. Mirrored assassins and marauders are very close, except for kill-defying resil/forcecloak and the 99% dmg reduction. I like mercs too just based on how much you can interrupt the tracer missile spammers. Pick guys you can kill, get out of the fight quickly first, and your damage goes up.

I now always get 300k damage in WZ's except if I queued alone, or have some private rivalries that will seek me out even if it means losing the WZ.