The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HowTo: Create a Character | HD

Xansow

I will take it as you where not being sarcastic, your welcome.

If you where, I want to do a tutorial series, I have to start somewhere.

Yeah but i think the vast majority of people are able to figure this stuff out. You might be better off starting with the stuff people ask about a lot:

How to figure out the mission log, understanding the map and how the indicators on it work, understanding quick binds and hotkeys in the game, the best preferences to change right away (like auto and area loot), etc.

Starting with the basics is all well and good, but it is possible to be TOO basic.

I will take it as you where not being sarcastic, your welcome.

If you where, I want to do a tutorial series, I have to start somewhere.

And you dont think people would rather want to watch the BW tutorial vids?

If you want to do make manuals make them for mid lvls and high end, the starter stuff will be done by Bioware themselves.

Yeah but i think the vast majority of people are able to figure this stuff out. You might be better off starting with the stuff people ask about a lot:

How to figure out the mission log, understanding the map and how the indicators on it work, understanding quick binds and hotkeys in the game, the best preferences to change right away (like auto and area loot), etc.

Starting with the basics is all well and good, but it is possible to be TOO basic.

Yeah I have to agree with you, I will be doing that stuff, however it does show none SWTOR players a bit of character customization and what classes there is.

Thanks for the feedback.