High Energy Cell build?

Forever_Alone

The hybrid tactics specs depend on using the other two cells, that's why you don't see anybody using it.

There really isn't much to say about it. It is a good straight damage increase to your abilities, is linked to the best cell recharge talent and is only useful for the rare 31 pts in tactics.

Edited by Excidium

I use it all the time, it's very under rated. :p

If you enjoy kiting definitly try it. But don't give up after 3 games like most people do. If you focus on learning the spec and the 2 rotations, as well as getting good at pre-kiting/kiting, you will be amazed.

I run with High Energy cell with a 7/32/2 tactics build.

Here is a video i made just today/yesterday. I know its not the greatest but im still improving hehe.

Not bad have you optimized your gear yet? As in pull out all of the accuracy junk? You can do alot more damage than that with the right enhancements. The gunslinger enforcer helm in particular gives the power/surge enhancement which is great for replacing the junk in our gear.

Not bad have you optimized your gear yet? As in pull out all of the accuracy junk? You can do alot more damage than that with the right enhancements. The gunslinger enforcer helm in particular gives the power/surge enhancement which is great for replacing the junk in our gear.

Im in the process. I usually have more higher hits but so many dang juggernauts in the video lol

But didnt think about using the smuggler mods...omw to fleet now lol, just been stocking up on the crit/surge ones

Edited by BardaTheHobo

Im in the process. I usually have more higher hits but so many dang juggernauts in the video lol

But didnt think about using the smuggler mods...omw to fleet now lol, just been stocking up on the crit/surge ones

Yea the smugglar helm is the only one that I know of that has the power/surge. Good luck. :D