Amazed at EA/BW

Damarog

EA/Bioware- Please hire the team that made Mass Effect 3 to take over operations for SWTOR, I just got the ME3 demo and I can't believe the same company made this game. SWTOR you are lost to me, however, EA/BW again will get 60 bucks from me due to how awesome ME3 demo is. That is all..

I was blown away by ME3 Demo also.

Jaw dropping moments are what I play for. That demo gave me AT LEAST 3.

So far, the only jaw dropping moment I have had in SWTOR is when I got my first lightsaber. 40 levels down the road, I still have yet to get another moment like that.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

im not even checking out the demo , because i want to savor every single bit of that epic storyline and game when the time comes, i dont wanna spoil anything with demo

I CANT WAIT

ill admit, i LOOOOVE TOR but i will probably not play it very much next month, first day buy for me!

im not even checking out the demo , because i want to savor every single bit of that epic storyline and game when the time comes, i dont wanna spoil anything with demo

I CANT WAIT

ill admit, i LOOOOVE TOR but i will probably not play it very much next month, first day buy for me!

Dude.

Go play the demo. It gives you access to multiplayer, which you can advance in and apply to retail game for extra bonuses in ME3 while you wait.

Worth it? YES.

Edited by StrikeOfLight

Hi everyone,

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on Mass Effect 3. Please ensure that topics in General Discussion relate to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Thanks!