Dark Side Vendor Sith Marauder

KeiranHal

I've gone to visit the dark side vendor at the imperial fleet quite a few times now, and recently discovered that there is NOTHING in terms of Armor that can be used by a Sith Marauder. The only Medium armor items available at the dark side vendor are for Imperial AGENTS ONLY.

There is Heavy and Light armor, that Sith Warriors can use (i.e. Jugs for heavy), but no medium.

This is an issue i definetly think needs to be remedied. The Dark Side vendor should appeal to ALL of your faction's classes/advanced classes. However it seems that Sith Marauders seem quite unloved here.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Edited by KeiranHal

:eek: It seems the Dark Side vendor has the same heavy armor items several times instead of the medium armor ones required for the Marauder. What gives? How about giving us a chance at some boots and gloves too? That would be appreciated!!! :confused:

ive seen it mentioned in a bunch of threads, and for sure in the weekly 10 questions the developers answer. i always see it mentioned at least 2 or 3 times in the 80 pages of that. So im sure they are aware of it, just not ready to answer it. We get lots of other gear, so its not an emergency fix they need to implement right away :p.

But i agree, I work so hard to get to LVL 5 dark, and there isnt too much i ask for other then sweet darkside armor!

I've gone to visit the dark side vendor at the imperial fleet quite a few times now, and recently discovered that there is NOTHING in terms of Armor that can be used by a Sith Marauder. The only Medium armor items available at the dark side vendor are for Imperial AGENTS ONLY.

There is Heavy and Light armor, that Sith Warriors can use (i.e. Jugs for heavy), but no medium.

This is an issue i definetly think needs to be remedied. The Dark Side vendor should appeal to ALL of your faction's classes/advanced classes. However it seems that Sith Marauders seem quite unloved here.

Anyone have any thoughts?

This has been discussed in 3+ threads still active in the first 1-3 pages of the Marauder forum.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST.

Starting a bunch of new threads to talk about the same old topics doesn't help us. Having a single thread with 50 pages and hundreds of users commenting on how they feel the same way is how we get the devs to listen, not by spamming the same topics over and over and letting them drop off the forum in a couple days. Then it looks like only a few people feel this way.

This has been discussed in 3+ threads still active in the first 1-3 pages of the Marauder forum.

Starting a bunch of new threads to talk about the same old topics doesn't help us. Having a single thread with 50 pages and hundreds of users commenting on how they feel the same way is how we get the devs to listen, not by spamming the same topics over and over and letting them drop off the forum in a couple days. Then it looks like only a few people feel this way.

:jawa_mad: whaa

How about they actually give us an answer about it? You really expect us to sit on our hands and wait this out? Your logic on the "megathread" might be plausible, but that's if you can con everyone into thinking just the same way you do. Newsflash, I am sure you will find a few that don't. As long as it's a free forum, there will be more of these. Just get over it.

A simpler solution would be for the devs to put p a sticky directly related to this query, with an answer, as well as their proposed fix to alleviate it.

I'll start another thread in a couple days just for you.

Bioware is not going to answer this since they are fully aware of the Marauder armor problems and still not answered. Either they don't care ( or see it as a problem) or they won't tell us.

Marauders also lacks PVP armor at level 40. Only one armor with antennas on its back, so its not a Marauder armor. Also alot of the commendation vendors lack Mara armor and drops seems low. It's a overall problem and it seems like they left us out of the game.

Ive heard that Mara did have Heavy armor in beta, and they cut it just before release. If this is the case, there you have your problem.

Ive tried to put up a thread about where to get Mara armor here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=192940

Lets only hope that the work we are doing to get some love will benefit new Marauder players. At least I've run 40 levels with Mara finding 2-3 armors that is wearable. The rest looks like Bounty hunter armor or Agent.

Edited by Tmbn

Yeah mara really lacks orange armor options. You can usually get a few pieces from the dark/light vendors but nope. I could be wrong, but dont think we even have a possible loot drop for an orange belt or bracer. :(

You know he/she is right about not starting threads about topics that already has a healthy thread with them. If this was a forum that was managed like they normally are the thread would instantly get closed by mods and you would risk few days ban for clogging the forum.