Feedback and ideas

connorap

Hello everyone, this is only my first day exploring the SWTOR forums dispite the fact ive been playing since before the official launch, bad i know! Anyway i recently made a youtube channel with my heart set on making videos to help people that play games, starting with SWTOR.

I would appriciate it if people could check it out and give some feedback either here or on my channel and just let me know what you think about not only the content but how its been put together as atm im doing all the editing and filming myself and any tips and advice you can give.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JekyllHydeGaming

Cheers :)

Hello everyone, this is only my first day exploring the SWTOR forums dispite the fact ive been playing since before the official launch, bad i know!

Welcome to the forums!

I did watch the Slicing video you have up. The voice sounded a bit "echoy", but I'm no expert to video and sound, just starting to get into myself, and I know I have some sound issues on my end.

Other than that, looked great, and good luck.

Welcome to the forums!

I did watch the Slicing video you have up. The voice sounded a bit "echoy", but I'm no expert to video and sound, just starting to get into myself, and I know I have some sound issues on my end.

Other than that, looked great, and good luck.

Thanks, i noticed my mic gives a fuzz constantly but i haven't found a way to reduce this yet. Appreciate the feedback :)