The medal system NEED TO BE overhauled...

Mcfondles

So on my healer I just won a civil war.. And i only did about 50k healing done because the whole time was spent dying to hold nodes.. The enemy team was all in a full zerg all of them were together..

While our team split up and took all 3 nodes.. I really couldn't get any healing off or damage.. But we held all 3 nodes and I'm going to say I was a big part of that... And I got 0 medals for the round..

There needs to be medals awarded for successful defenses of nodes and recaptures... Make a medal awarded for each third fifth time you stop a cap or something.. Just make it a 2 minute cooldown in between you stopping one person so you can't just gain the medal in 10 seconds..

Or a medal for each successful node cap or re-cap.. Really what I'm saying is my team just won the game by doing fully objectives and most of us barely got 1 medal... I got 0 because I'm a healer..

Edited by Mcfondles

Gladoss, titdiscus, Leoran: What do you plan to against Warzones’ AFK, more particularly about players who leave Warzones ? Will there be sanctions for this type of behavior?

Gabe Amatangelo: It is not sanctioned behavior. In Game Update 1.2 we will be making changes to the Warzone rewards system, which will de-incentivize this type of behavior. This will include the removal of the interim bag/quest system, the introduction of the direct purchase of gear from Warzone and Ranked Warzone commendations, 14 new objective-based medals and participation scaling the rewards. Additionally, players will have the option to vote kick idlers. Kicked players will not be able to re-queue for several minutes.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-17th-2012

Hopefully these changes help with the medal problems there are now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.