Daily PvP Quest bug

Fantastix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this thread literally blew my mind. I was wondering the other day why I stopped getting the 1/day pvp bag. It always seemed strange to me that we stopped getting extra adrenals. Now I found out some people do and some people don't? Hilarious. :confused:

Haha, me too. ***. I have been buying them with wz comms (useless for anything else since im battlemaster) anyway, so no big deal, but dang.

Ive only ever had the 1 daily pre level 50, then its only been the 3 daily.

Oh, and tried to take the 1 daily on my 40 marauder last night, and it says that I cant pick it up and must complete other missions first, like, *** lol

That means your quest log is full.

I have not had the win 1 daily since I hit 50.

I have not had the win 1 daily since I hit 50.

I have two one warzone win dailies @ lvl 50 valor rank 47

So.... should I not have them? Should you have them?

A GM told my boyfriend who doesn't have any available two days ago that it was not a bug he had ever heard of and didn't clarify which was correct but he would look into it when he had more time.

This isn't anything new... and some people flat out are not aware that they should/shouldn't (who knows!) have these dailies.

Edited by Nakazia

We take any sort of situation where one group of players gains an unexpected or unintended advantage over other players very seriously and will act to ensure that all players can have a fair and fun game experience.

Jeff Hickman,

Executive Producer – Live Services

From Ilum PvP Issues response posted after the spawn camping fiasco.

Way to "act" BW.

JUst a thought, what Valor rank are the people who are getting it still?

Just fyi. The response I got from a live chat in game indicated to me that it was completely unrelated to valor rank.

Edited by Celebrus

Just fyi. The response I got from a live chat in game indicated to me that it was completely unrelated to valor rank.

Do you have a log of what they said? I am interested to know what they are saying about this. I sure would like to have the 3 weeks worth of stuff I missed out on (If I was even supposed to get it in the first place lol)

Edited by Srqt

• 2 weeks later...
I have the 3 dailies and have always had them. The adrenals every day are a huge help in the insanely long grind to Battelmaster. My brother does NOT have the 3 dailies. However BW expected this to work, it doesn't always work that way.

• 1 year later...

***!!!!

Game was just patched and they completely ignored this problem!

Let's start taking bets on when or if they ever start to give a darn about this and fix it.....

Everyday, I hear ppl talking about this problem, they need to make a ticket and they need to post here so the devs can figure out this isn't a little problem that just effects a few ppl, and even if it was it still needs to get fixed.