The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kolto Vents not working properly!

TwilightOne

I play a DPS Powertech hybrid build (2/22/17)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#3010MZrsrro0cozZfhMbdb.1

Kolto Vents does NOT proc with Superheated Rail despite it venting 8 heat; I find this very odd and confusing.

Now I think this is a very big bug but I was not sure where to post, so I posted it here. Can someone direct me to somewhere where this issue can be addressed?

Edited by TwilightOne

Kolto Vents description is a bit misleading, but it's intention is clearly to proc from actually using the "vent heat" ability. Protorype cylinder ventilation would be constantly proccing it, and that seems a bit much. Edited by Korevas

Kolto Vents description is a bit misleading, but it's intention is clearly to proc from actually using the "vent heat" ability. Protorype cylinder ventilation would be constantly proccing it, and that seems a bit much.

also Prototype Cylinder Ventilation does proc Kolto Vents, thats what it was intentionally meant for; if you think about it 7% hp over 10 seconds is not that much and can easily be out DPSed

Edited by TwilightOne

Yes when I first looked at the talents, I thought that venting heat from that talent would proc it - aka constant health regeneration, something like Blood Craze for Warriors in WoW - when you get hit, you get a buff that regenerates health. It then refreshes = constant health regeneration. And it looked amazing on paper. After I got it - such a pitty. :/

But lesson learned - if tooltip isn't clear, read shadow class tooltip, Trooper's is clear: "Recharge Cells regenerates 7% of your maximum health over 10 seconds."