Does the Sith Warrior get to do anything akin to the SI?

Duradel

Probably a dumb question, but I have been conflicted between leveling a SI and a SW as my main for some time now. I enjoy both the Marauder and the Assassin's combat, and I enjoy both of their stories.

What I want to know is, does the Sith Warrior ever uncover and Sith Artifacts or secrets as the SI does? I thoroughly enjoyed building my collection of artifacts as a SI and want to know if I will get anything of the sort through the warrior storyline.

Additionally, does the SW build up any kind of powerbase like the SI? Obviously i'm not expecting another cult but does the SW have any followers other than companions?

Edited by Duradel

At the beginning of act 3 you are named "Emperor's Wrath" - which means, that you are more or less "above" the dark council at the end of chapter 3. You might call that a power base. Besides that you get your own personal Sith-Lord after Nar Shadda. Oh. And you uncover a lot of "secret" story about the emperor. (didn't want to spoil what exactly).

Edited by Tesh

At the beginning of act 3 you are named "Emperor's Wrath" - which means, that you are more or less "above" the dark council at the end of chapter 3. You might call that a power base. Besides that you get your own personal Sith-Lord after Nar Shadda. Oh. And you uncover a lot of "secret" story about the emperor. (didn't want to spoil what exactly).

No artifacts besides the dinky lightsaber on Korriban then? A shame.

Correct. without dealing with spoilers, it is a very different plotline, but still in it's own interesting. typical sith corruption, destruction (of course destruction, were the kings of smashing face), etc. it's own little plot twists as well.

But from what I hear about the agent story...I hear its one of the best in the game. Unfortunately you've started off with high standards :) but so far I've enjoyed all the stories I've done. if you like the class and how it plays, it's definitely worth it.

but, a melee class is very different from a ranged class, and the SW has a mechanics challenge to it that most other classes don't. but i hear the agent has a higher learning curve as well, so you'll probably do fine as long as the playstyle fits you.

The warrior much like the Knight is a man of action, the force and the hate required to keep his mission are more than enough, instead of fumbling for old stuff

you're out to execute the will of the emperor, quite epic if I say so myself... So far it and the Knight are the biggest stories I've seem as far as power goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.