Hybrid Gearing Spec PvP

SpaceKowboy

I am currently a pure healing spec and primarily pvping. I have mostly centurion gear at the moment with a few peaces of champion. I am considering going to a hybrid spec http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800rfRRozsdzZMIkbR0z.1

So my question is in regards to how I should gear should I take this spec. Should I keep my gear concentrated on healing or work on getting a few accuracy pieces? What secondary stats should I be gunning for and how much weight should I give them comparitively? Anyone who has been using a similiar spec, your advice would be much appreciated.

I am currently a pure healing spec and primarily pvping. I have mostly centurion gear at the moment with a few peaces of champion. I am considering going to a hybrid spec http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800rfRRozsdzZMIkbR0z.1

So my question is in regards to how I should gear should I take this spec. Should I keep my gear concentrated on healing or work on getting a few accuracy pieces? What secondary stats should I be gunning for and how much weight should I give them comparitively? Anyone who has been using a similiar spec, your advice would be much appreciated.

I'm using the Eliminator set for the bonuses with the gloves from the vanguard set (champ) replace most of the mods in the cent pieces with the ones you can get from Ilum daily..crit/power crit/surge.

2 pieces of columi dmg set (15% crit on charged burst and grav round) is a must in any spec.

I advise adding 2 pieces of columi heal set to that, in order to prolong supercharged cells.

Spec wise, drop cell capacitator and take up treated wounds dressing. Thats 4% less time spent healing and 4% more time spent dpsing.

Also instead of efficient conversions, take up for example psych aid or weapon calibrations.

Edited by Kutalion