The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BioWare - Ilum is Broken Again...

Kadion

if it helps in ilum if you get the "no valor gained" try to die and it should reset. also if you keep having it after 3-4 kills i did a 5min afk rest and when i came back it was working like a charm.

Are you on Naddist rebels? We've been fighting, dying, and killing for the past few days. Still no fix. Side note: Still no response from a Bioware employee.

I am getting the "No Valor gained" bug constantly now, it's really frustrating. Yes, there are two different things, the No valor gain after killing someone, which tells you that, and this other one that prevents you from getting valor from ANYONE until you die. What the hell is causing it. I rush in with the group, I am a tank, so I try to lead in, and I get one or two kills of valor, them bam:

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

As we know, only way to fix this is to basically die or suicide or whatever. I do that, return to the group, we wait around for the DR to come off CD for Repubs, then we meet in battle again, I get two kills again and then again....

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

No Valor Gained

And it's just over and over. Ilum is the worst designed PVP zone I have seen in a game. Like when will we see revamp of this place. It's needs to be redesigned and the bugs ironed out.