Korrealis Commander - Nice car, but it can't go fast.

Solidlight

Recently bought the Korrealis Commander, it is a nice car but IMO the movement speed should be increased to at least 120-150%.

It costs 1.5 million credits anyway and I kinda feel cheated when I see a smaller speeder going the same speed as me. It feels like I'm on a sporty car with a motorcycle engine inside.

It should sound different too, make it livelier with a deeper tone.

PS: Can I get a refund?

Edited by Solidlight

Recently bought the Korrealis Commander, it is a nice car but IMO the movement speed should be increased to at least 120-150%.

It costs 1.5 million credits anyway and I kinda feel cheated when I see a smaller speeder going the same speed as me. It feels like I'm on a sporty car with a motorcycle engine inside.

Lol... you actually bought that thing?

OK, you win for funniest post of the week. :D

Yeah, what about the speeder that requires 200 daily commendations(~ 8-9 days of grinding). What is the point of that? It is no faster than my 50K speeder and I am practically impervious to mobs now. So I don't care if can take more hits.

It matches the lady-gaga meat armor for champion-fitted bounty hunters. Easily worth 13 dailies.