Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

playing with friends?

Asiger

Hey I am new to the game and am getting started with a small group of friends. I was wondering if you are all different classes if there was a way to travel around with each-other and play together. If there is how do you do it.

Thanks

Hey I am new to the game and am getting started with a small group of friends. I was wondering if you are all different classes if there was a way to travel around with each-other and play together. If there is how do you do it.

Thanks

Bioware actually encourages you to play with friends.. one reason why. Premium loot.. me and my cousin were lvling together and we got like 4 epics drop from questing... its better to quest with friends than alone..and yea you can bring your friends back to your ship etc.

Bioware actually encourages you to play with friends.. one reason why. Premium loot.. me and my cousin were lvling together and we got like 4 epics drop from questing... its better to quest with friends than alone..and yea you can bring your friends back to your ship etc.

Plus, you get additional XP whenever anyone in your group finishes a bonus mission (i think you get 1/4 of their XP) -- even if you also finish that same bonus mission.

Thanks this is all great to know. I would also like to know if you can go back to the fleet at any time.

Yes you can travel to the fleet from any planet, you can also use your emergency fleet pass to instantly travel back once every 18 hours. Or you can add the mobile or physical authenticator to your account and purchase fleet passes that are on a 1 hour cooldown from the security token vendor

Thanks this is all great to know. I would also like to know if you can go back to the fleet at any time.

Once you hit level 10 you automatically get the emergency fleet pass ability. It'll be under the "general" tab in your ability window. It has an 18 hour cooldown but if you got the security key you can also buy a one-time use pass to the fleet for 1k

you actually get less exp when in a group so if your grinding find a place

thats higher then both of ya *facepalm*

You get less XP from kills. But killing mobs doesn't give much xp in the first place, especially compared to completing missions. Grouping up will give you MUCH more xp/hour from finishing missions faster and getting extra xp from finishing bonus missions -- both of which significantly compensate for xp reduction from individual mob kills.

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.