Favoritism Getting Old

oblongship

Among the VERY long list...I find it funny how Republics turrets don't work in Illum but all the Empire ones do...

This is getting old and fast...

Speak for your own server. A small group of 3 used them to great success against a Sith group of 7 or so (God those things look like they hurt).

You'll have to explain this one. Ilum turrets are only for decoration and scenery. The fighting happens in the center circle of the map. The rest of the huge area might as well not even be there.

Maybe on your server.

Fighting happens all over 1/2 - 3/4 of the map on mine (i.e. both sides pushing and falling back).

You'll have to explain this one. Ilum turrets are only for decoration and scenery. The fighting happens in the center circle of the map. The rest of the huge area might as well not even be there.

I'm talking about the turrets you can hop on and use to help defend the base. Not the main one used to cap the base.

Speak for your own server. A small group of 3 used them to great success against a Sith group of 7 or so (God those things look like they hurt).

And when I say don't work I mean like you can't even use them on my server they aren't clickable like they are supposed to be.

I can't believe Imps would say anything Republic on 3 servers I am on are out numbered 3 or 4 to 1. Republic have no choice. Must be nice for imps to get there weekly quest done in an hour.

How about just let a certain number of imps and republic in each area like 30 on 30. There is no kill trading that I have seen , Just nothing much you can do with a sea of imps. So your only choice is to retreat to turret and base. Pound salt if your sea of 70 imps can't push 30 republic off a turret then re-roll republic.

I can't believe Imps would say anything Republic on 3 servers I am on are out numbered 3 or 4 to 1. Republic have no choice. Must be nice for imps to get there weekly quest done in an hour.

How about just let a certain number of imps and republic in each area like 30 on 30. There is no kill trading that I have seen , Just nothing much you can do with a sea of imps. So your only choice is to retreat to turret and base. Pound salt if your sea of 70 imps can't push 30 republic off a turret then re-roll republic.

The 100 player cap does need tweaking to either limit it to 50/50 or only to let there be a difference of x players between each faction.

However with the second suggestion would require a re-design to allow people to enter the planet but for the pvp area's headcount to be separate.