Our gear is ugly...

ThisguyYay

Don't know about anyone else, but both our raid and PvP gear looks pretty terrible ... Very ugly, all the helms are ugly, especially champion. The ugliest thing though is when i log in and see the **** STAINS that bioware has put on my armor, I think they did that to reflect to overall ability of the operatives ??

Something i wouldn't mind seeing worked on in the future, is making agents operatives and field med's look better in their gear, and have CLEAN GEAR PLEASe, i do wipe after i use the washroom i would like my armor to reflect this o _O...

Not ugly just not very inspired. I think BioWare needs to make different gear for different ACs simply because we do different things.

Operative is the Stealth Assassin/Ninja, I'm a Sniper...thus I don't want to look like a villain in an old Karate movie...

Yup, the pvp endgame armor is pretty ugly with a few small exceptions depending on what rank it is. All the skins are basically identical save for colours and helmets:

Centurion: Field tech gear is a rather nice red/black/gray scheme, by far the best of the 3 set options in that bracket (and possibly the other 2 tiers). Also has the best helmet option too, nice slick looking techy goggles vs the ugly bucket hats from the medic and enforcer sets. Medic and enforcer outfits are a gold/black/gray color setup that isn't too bad...compared to the champ versions.

Champion: Pea-green enforcer outfit...I hate it with a passion but that's what I'm wearing atm for the set bonuses (+5 second infiltrate and +1 second evasion duration/ +5 energy). Medic and field tech are a nice black/blue combo I would prefer compared. Field tech again gets the techy goggles for a helmet, other 2 get a bucket helm.

Battlemaster: All of it is the same blue/black color setup from the champ medic and field tech sets. Field tech again gets the techy goggles, other 2 get the bucket.

I miss my BT longcoat -.- I literally wore that from level 11 to when I got my champ top at 50, even managed to get boots, leggings and gloves that matched the plain gray-ish color scheme on it so I looked rather unassuming, which seemed appropriate for an agent working deep undercover in all manner of locations.

Took a look at the ops gear recently and I did rather like the overall appearance of the outfits...the colors leave something to be desired though, bright orange...bright yellow? How am I suppose to be subtle in those colors?

Edited by Ticoune

For PVE the rakatta gear is sort of decent, and since there is a lack in design the columi and tionese gear is almost exactly the same and still somewhat decent.

For PVP: The Centurion Field medic and Champion Field Medic helmets give me diarrhea the half-looking samurai helmet is painful to look at and if it wast for the set bonuses i would have passed on it.

LTB PVP gear that can be stripped so we can mod some of the better looking gear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.