Agent story line rocks!

Droidist

Hi,

As someone who works in admin, I evaluate others and am evaluated almost every year, so sometimes I can be overly critical. I call it as I see it, and while I have been critical of a couple features, I must say the agent story line rocks big time!

I am level 38 now and it's intense. I wonder what's coming next, and how my actions will affect my toon, who is my adventuring companion...

I just had to say thank you for the great story and for the first time since playing MMO's over a decade now this is the first time a MMO story has really grabbed me.

It's cool, just saying...

:-)

Hi,

As someone who works in admin, I evaluate others and am evaluated almost every year, so sometimes I can be overly critical. I call it as I see it, and while I have been critical of a couple features, I must say the agent story line rocks big time!

I am level 38 now and it's intense. I wonder what's coming next, and how my actions will affect my toon, who is my adventuring companion...

I just had to say thank you for the great story and for the first time since playing MMO's over a decade now this is the first time a MMO story has really grabbed me.

It's cool, just saying...

:-)

yes, yes it does....

the ending is even better.....