What do I do with my 100's of [Warzone Commendation]?

kanechart

This site will show you a few hundred items you can buy with your Warzone Commendations. Armor, weapons, implants, etc. can all be purchased with them. I'm not in Early Access yet, but in the Beta there were vendors that accept them on your faction's fleet hub and capital planet, and possibly other places.

You can buy weapons (level 14, 24, 34, 44, 50 I think), gear ( levels 20, 40, 50) and other things such as PvP medpacks and other commendations.

I just bought all of the level 20 gear, it was a total of like 1400 commendations.

I'm pretty sure it caps out at 1000 though so make sure you keep buying things with them so as to not waste possible commendations.

You can buy weapons (level 14, 24, 34, 44, 50 I think), gear ( levels 20, 40, 50) and other things such as PvP medpacks and other commendations.

I just bought all of the level 20 gear, it was a total of like 1400 commendations.

I'm pretty sure it caps out at 1000 though so make sure you keep buying things with them so as to not waste possible commendations.

Thanks for the info!

PvP armor/weapons vendor where you can redeem these is in available at your "Fleet" locations near combat training.

There's level 20/40/50 armor.. weapons starting at, I believe, level 14.

The gear is very good for its level/tier, and you don't get the unique PvP 'resilience' type stat until level 50... so the gear is just as functional in PvE as it is in PvP.

It's a great way to gear up.

That's a great question. Can you equip PVP gear to your companions? I would assume so, since most other gear (that they meet the class reqs for) can be worn.

Would be nice at least to lvl 50 when it becomes try pvp gear. I mean you gotta choose which reward from quest you want. And a lot of times you choose between one companion and the other.

Anyone found the place where you buy weapons for commendations? My commendations are almost always capped so I am just buying level 50 gear. I knew there were weapons in the beta but I could not find it here. Not for lower levels at least.