A quick question on Specs.

Jayvenger

Just a quick question here. I am level 50 and am full Deception, but am not quite sure what other talents to put my extra points into. Would putting 8 points into the Madness tree for the double shock more dps than going 5 points into Darkness for 9% Armor Pen and 6% more damage to Voltaic Slash?

If the double shock is the better option, should I put my last 2 points the Voltaic damage or Entropic field to avoid some aoe damage?

The double shock is definitely the better option as you should be using shock very very frequently. The double shock does a few things, first it's a 25-28% damage increase to shock and it gives shock a 64% chance to trigger exploitive strikes instead of a wimpy 43% chance.

As to the other 2 points, it depends, for example I am a heavy PvP'er but most of the people on my server aren't heavily aoe based classes so it's a waste of my 2 points. However if half your server is powertechs, juggernaurs and mercenaries it might be way more important to yah

The double shock is definitely the better option as you should be using shock very very frequently. The double shock does a few things, first it's a 25-28% damage increase to shock and it gives shock a 64% chance to trigger exploitive strikes instead of a wimpy 43% chance.

As to the other 2 points, it depends, for example I am a heavy PvP'er but most of the people on my server aren't heavily aoe based classes so it's a waste of my 2 points. However if half your server is powertechs, juggernaurs and mercenaries it might be way more important to yah

I thought the double shock was the better option. Pretty sure I'll go with the Voltaic Slash buff.