Force Charge just just wow....

Synacus

Its soooo buggy tonight I force charged this guy right before he went into the airjets in huttball.....

Well for some reason I just stood where I was then I would try to leave the spot and it would make me go back to the same spot before I tried to FC the guy.It did this for like 2 mins till I finally just stoped fighting and let some guy kill me.

Another game tonight I FC this guy right near the flamejets when I FCed on him it looked like his feet went into the ground well I was right he was stuck in the ground.I thought hmm just lag becuase it looked like he was running but not moving.

I'm not one to kill people laggin so I moved on thinking ok thats just lag.I come back 2 mins later and the guy is still standing there so I kill him the next 3 mins of the game I see him running around fighting so he was infact stuck.

I never had these kinda troubles till the last patch.

It gets worse. I once Force Charged a guy up on the highest level in Huttball, right on top of the ramp straight ahead from the spawn, and after the animation I ended up on the bottom of the pit, 2 levels lower, BEHIND the support column! There was just no way in holy hell this could have possibly happened.

The most ridiculous thing about FORCE charge is it is not a force ability.

Not really a mess i suppose xD

My main issue with charge is that tab dosnt work at all, sometimes u see only the ball carrier in front of you, you tab-charge and it goes randomly behind/up/down/sides/fleet/orgrimmar but not where u wanted to go, so frustrating.

Its soooo buggy tonight I force charged this guy right before he went into the airjets in huttball.....

Well for some reason I just stood where I was then I would try to leave the spot and it would make me go back to the same spot before I tried to FC the guy.It did this for like 2 mins till I finally just stoped fighting and let some guy kill me.

Another game tonight I FC this guy right near the flamejets when I FCed on him it looked like his feet went into the ground well I was right he was stuck in the ground.I thought hmm just lag becuase it looked like he was running but not moving.

I'm not one to kill people laggin so I moved on thinking ok thats just lag.I come back 2 mins later and the guy is still standing there so I kill him the next 3 mins of the game I see him running around fighting so he was infact stuck.

I never had these kinda troubles till the last patch.

Try charging someone standing on a firepit cornerstone. It will instantly kick you out of the warzone including a soundbug!

Not really a mess i suppose xD

My main issue with charge is that tab dosnt work at all, sometimes u see only the ball carrier in front of you, you tab-charge and it goes randomly behind/up/down/sides/fleet/orgrimmar but not where u wanted to go, so frustrating.

Orgrimmar...lmao....

FWIW you could bind a key to target centre. This targets whatever you happen to have in the centre of your screen. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately depending on what you're using it for...) it does not distinguish between friend or foe and you don't have a crosshair.

And if you guys think Force Charge does weird things for you now... you should try it with 250ms latency.

Edited by OniGanon

My favorite is when you force charge someone and it "desyncs" your character, so that you are not where you think you are.. and you will be running into a wall, when it looks like you are running into nothing..

Or when you get teleported 50 million feet in the air and can only see a city of red lights in huttball.

I've had it desync me so often it's not even funny.

I've gotten stuck in walls because of those damn vents.

Hell, those vents have gotten me desync'd so hard, I had to do /stuck...

Then it killed me instantly (from full health) as opposed to actually putting me in a proper position.

And this is a very, very very VERY common occurrence.

Easy solution: Force Charge/Leap is now immune to Hutt Ball Vents.

Bam, we just got better in Hutt Ball, and they removed 99% of all Charge/Leap glitches.

Edited by Spiderbubble