Holy Queues Batman

kanaloa

I for one will not be paying for a game that I have to wait 40-45 minutes to get into AFTER I was ready to play it.

Impatient people need to realize that Early access/launch week has Queue's (Any game at launch does)

After 2 weeks or so they will get stable and people go back to their own schedule.

People who cry for more servers/Queue fixes are the same one's that will cry for a server merge down the road (if that were to happen).

Deal with it so you have a healthy game after the first 1-2 months.

Impatient people need to realize that Early access/launch week has Queue's (Any game at launch does)

After 2 weeks or so they will get stable and people go back to their own schedule.

People who cry for more servers/Queue fixes are the same one's that will cry for a server merge down the road (if that were to happen).

Deal with it so you have a healthy game after the first 1-2 months.

totally agree here what does everyone expect. The weekend beta test has server queue's this is freaking launch. I dont believe some people really think no queue on a launch is possible.

To all the morons who're saying "Just go roll on another server" Don't you think that is exactly what most have done? Nearly all of the servers have drastically different wait times compared to mere hours ago. I personally have restarted on 4 servers now. Each one was Light at the the time. The problem is BW caving in to all you whiney little *****es and sending out mass emails, completely ignoring their own statement of a slow trickle in. Guilds are still being dumped into FULL servers. Hell my primary server which is clearly labelled as West Coast is nearly half Aussies. All of them state that they were assigned the West Coast server due to guild formations. So stop ************ at the people who pre-ordered the game at its earliest availability and therefore got in during the earliest round. BW is entirely to blame for caving in!