If the server says full...

Mudou

ALL of the west coast PVE servers are overflowing. When I started playing yesterday, both servers I created characters on were 'Standard'. Today, it's at least a 30 minute wait, and has been up to 50 minutes. One can't help but wonder how this could happen. They know EXACTLY how many players there are inasmuch as this is the early access phase where they allow specific numbers of people to start playing. Why did they allow this massive server overcrowding? Either they should have allowed fewer people to start at this time, or they should have made more servers available. Just my 2 credits worth...

Most oceanic people will join west coast servers because the pings have always been lower in every MMO on those servers. That's why you're seeing those servers filling up quickly. I'm currently in position #832 on the Harbinger server lol. Long wait.. hahaha

What about the Pre-Launch Guild Deployment thing ?

Our whole guilds are on the Full servers, but not all of our members are here yet.

They are doing it wrong.....

Those in the Guilds should have the earliest access to the servers...

What about the Pre-Launch Guild Deployment thing ?

Our whole guilds are on the Full servers, but not all of our members are here yet.

They are doing it wrong.....

Those in the Guilds should have the earliest access to the servers...

... Did you get yours from the Hutts? they always have the good stuff don't they.:p

700? Meh! 800? bleh! Try 1500th in the queue! This is total BS! I cant imagine why anyone would want to roll onto a server this ful, but they are still... something needs to be done or EA ain't getting anymore of my money! i don't mind 20-30 mins but 2hr wait is just unacceptable.