looking retardet with helm that cannot be covered with a hood?

Delaborga

well i would be really happy if it would be possible to turn of the hood on and off, i mean, when i find a cool helm i think, man that would go great with my hood but then it automaticly removes the hood and im looking like a dumb **** and therefore want to use hide helm, i wanna have a mask/helm that also can be shroudet in your hood? not just separet. is that even possible.. or will it be made in future patch.

and for dummies.

just look at my avatar picture :p? and darth revan

Edited by Delaborga
wrong typing

sorry your personal preferences are not being sated by the big bad game devs....

also sorry you post the same tired 3 week old trollings that others have posted in a much funnier fashion.

go buy a different hat, get a different chestplate and your problem is solved.

its time for you trololos to grow up.

youll see soon enough, and i personally cannot wait for the comming cleaning once they get things smoothed out.

it will be such a wonderful day..... i can hear the cries of NOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYY? now. *smiles walks away whistling*

NiklasWB: When will you make it possible for Force-using characters to pull up/down their hoods on their robes?

Damion Schubert: This is in the works now. It won't be in Game Update 1.2, but should get done in the next major update after that. And yes, we will extend this functionality to your Force-slinging companions as well.

I dont know if they will allow covering helmets with a hood, but at least hood toggle is coming.

sorry your personal preferences are not being sated by the big bad game devs....

also sorry you post the same tired 3 week old trollings that others have posted in a much funnier fashion.

go buy a different hat, get a different chestplate and your problem is solved.

its time for you trololos to grow up.

youll see soon enough, and i personally cannot wait for the comming cleaning once they get things smoothed out.

it will be such a wonderful day..... i can hear the cries of NOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYY? now. *smiles walks away whistling*

im sorry that you are so ignorant, i mean, this is not a trololo post. so grow up and read between the lines, i simply states what i and mabye some other ppl would prefere. and posts it here to hear peopls thoughts...