Is anyone else getting tired of the grind?

PatBar

Don't get me wrong. I love the main story for both my toons. I think they are amazing. I just have a problme with the same cookie-cutter side missions that get me from one story mission to the next. That is why i wish there was some kind of LFG tool for Flashpoints. It would be so much easier if we could just level up that way. Just wanted to see what some other people thought about the current situation.

Because you're too stubborn to play a mmorpg as it's been played (quest, quest , quest , quest, quest) does not mean BioWare should throw in a LFG tool.

Not to mention Flashpoints dont give so much exp anyway. FP is for gear/social point/codex. It will become a real grind if you only do FP/Class quests where you want to bang your head against the wall for running the same FP everytime.

Because you're too stubborn to play a mmorpg as it's been played (quest, quest , quest , quest, quest) does not mean BioWare should throw in a LFG tool.

Not to mention Flashpoints dont give so much exp anyway. FP is for gear/social point/codex. It will become a real grind if you only do FP/Class quests where you want to bang your head against the wall for running the same FP everytime.

Not saying I want it so that I can only do FP's. But i would like the option. As would most players.