best spec for leveling? currently 27

drogpac

i'm currently 31, from my experience i think annihilation is the best for leveling as of now, i bet other specs get better once you get there key talents. But at 31 you only get so much =P

I like anih since the dot ticks help you kill silver/gold mobs much easily. It's pretty quick on reg mobs to, oh also the "so called crit heals" are awesome, but only when berserk is popped =P

Carnage is more proc based, if things don't proc your damage is not as good, but when they do it's nice. I bet carnage is great once you get Gore, but not sure haven't tried it at 31 since i'm liking annihilation much better.

**Can someone comment on this i'm curious how much better carange gets due to this spell (gore) n if it's worth trying carnage once i can get it?) - Thanks

Rage played it very little, my thoughts are it's nice to aoe, cause smash auto crit, plus 20% armor pen due to shii-cho form

Edited by SithMaDHaX

I used carnage from 10-34, my guildie who had tested marauder to 50 said it was the better spec for him from 10-50 and that he died with the others. At 34 I switched to rage and smash after crush pretty much 1 shots everything non silver/gold/champion so then I called him a noob and not to fill me with his drivel lol.