Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

I think I've worked out how it works, so I was told that july 20th was when you could add the code? So that would mean by each wave, they're giving away:

8 days 5waves

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

Total: 7.5 - 8 days

20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

This is who should get in depending on waves, but take into account that it was only 4 waves and one was a bonus and these calculations may change depending on how many added their keys on those days, but it gives a rough idea!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my guild members pre-ordered 20 NOV 11 and just got his email 5 minutes ago and is now in game.

W.T.F.

I redeem'd my code wayyy too late D: 9th december. i shouldn't have waited. such luck will never happen to me ;\ i'll most likely get my invite a day or so before launch. :(

(well if you're not joking)

Edited by mastersloup

I think I've worked out how it works, so I was told that july 20th was when you could add the code? So that would mean by each wave, they're giving away:

8 days 5waves

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

1.5 days

Total: 7.5 - 8 days

20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

This is who should get in depending on waves, but take into account that it was only 4 waves and one was a bonus and these calculations may change depending on how many added their keys on those days, but it gives a rough idea!

That loooks exactly par on with our 500 person guild and their redeem dates and entry into the game.

Looks like up until July 27th today, maybe July 31st,

then Aug/Sept tomorrow.

Don't bring your logical reasoning and math into this! This is a game forum!

We don't do logical reasoning here!!!

Also I registered on the 28th so I don't like your line of reasoning :p

Well I did say it was a rough ETA, so you might get in cross fingers!

Doh looks like the cutoff for today was the 27th... NNNNOOOOO why couldn't I have entered it in one day earlier!

Don't be so sure. Per the SWTOR Twitter and Facebook posts, there is still another whole wave coming today.

My guess is there are less people later in the week (July 20 - July 31), meaning all the hardcore people camped out and entered their codes that day. We may be lucke and get in to today's final wave (I'm the 31st).

Bad news is if they are doing this per "business hours", it's already 2pm in Austin TX right now, giving SWTOR only about 3 more hours to finish off this next wave. Then I assume we start over again tomorrow morning.