Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a little nervous.

08.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

But when i press "My account" and the 3 options you have to "check" only has two of them checked, if you know what i mean.

It has the security questions checked, contact information checked but it has not been checked at the code redemption but i have entered the code as listed above..

I got my code from Game in store yesterday and put my code in (standard edition i asked for) and for some reason it comes out as this in the redeem code history section:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Does this mean they gave me the collectors edition code, if this is true will i get the collectors edition items or?

Lol, if anyone has had this or maybe i am misunderstanding something can you tell me please.

I got my code from Game in store yesterday and put my code in (standard edition i asked for) and for some reason it comes out as this in the redeem code history section:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Does this mean they gave me the collectors edition code, if this is true will i get the collectors edition items or?

Lol, if anyone has had this or maybe i am misunderstanding something can you tell me please.

Go to the customer service forum

This thread is only for us fiends trying to determine what was invited in the last wave =D