Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS. GUYS!

I'm sure this thread aimed at those who DID get into the early access and asking when did they redeem their code. NOT asking the UNINVITED people! Now we have to stroll through TENS of pages to find few people who actually got into the early access!

I don't think the OP cares if someone who redeemed his code in NOVEMBER or DECEMBER will get in if some of the July day-one pre-order owners didn't even get in yet!

You are NOT on topic!

GUYS. GUYS!

I'm sure this thread aimed at those who DID get into the early access and asking when did they redeem their code. NOT asking the UNINVITED people! Now we have to stroll through TENS of pages to find few people who actually got into the early access!

I don't think the OP cares if someone who redeemed his code in NOVEMBER or DECEMBER will get in if some of the July day-one pre-order owners didn't even get in yet!

You are NOT on topic!

Registered July 21st around 9am EST.

Got the Early Access email around 7:30am EST today.

EDIT: My friend ordered an hour or so after me on July 21st and just got the email at 8:50am. I also got a second email around that time.

I originally thought the servers were down, but I forgot to set up my work internet connection and have been been playing for an hour or so. All the servers are listed as "light" population still.

Edited by Smarf

could it be first third of the day in first, then 2nd third is, naturally, 2nd wave and so on?

A second (or later) wave has already gone out. My friend ordered a few hours after me on the 21st and just got the email an hour ago.