Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

I think they are factored in, but it was worded as if we get 2 extra. So maybe they realized it would take 5 days, and wanted to give everyone 2 days guaranteed. Guess we get to wait and see.

yea its based on date and what edition you bought

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 21 - In

July 23 - Not in

Dec 1 - In

-----------

July 21 - Normal

July 23 - Normal

Dec 1 - CE .... So.... CE does get a priority

Why you gotta lie? We all know CE doesn't get priority been said multiple times. So clearly you are lying and should just log off forums.

25 July, not in :/ .. I agree with the people whom are saying that the alledged first come first served is a load of crock, various other forums who are polling for dates also give people who entered pre orders in Aug , Sept , Oct Nov and some even Dec are allready in.

Im happy to wait, after all, early acces is early access but what I dont like is being lied to, if they are doing it on a 1st come first served then *** are people doing getting early access who entered codes in Aug etc etc. , so come on BW, at least own up to things and regain some of the respect it is obvious you are fast loosing here.

False information. It was intended from the start but BioWare changed their mind immediately to make it only dependent when you redeemed your code.

Something isn't right. I bought the digital DE from origin on 9/29 and put in my code and I'm in.. so they clearly are NOT going in proper order

Something isn't right. I bought the digital DE from origin on 9/29 and put in my code and I'm in.. so they clearly are NOT going in proper order

Yeah I know they aren't but Stephen Reid keeps insisting on that it is going in a proper order. Don't like being lied to.

Do You really expect anyone who did get in lurking on these forums? Would You be replying to such threads if it would be You who got in?

I dont think so.

Anyway, 10/10/2011, didnt get in....obviously.

if I did get my email I would post it because I am at RL work and cant play hehe I didnt take today off because I wasnt sure I would get in.

Pre-ordered the game through Origin on 7/28/11 got the early access code 15 mins later,entered the code for the Early Access at 7/28/11.

Now here is what has me confused,i checked my account page and it has the pre-order date correct at 7/28/11 but the code redemption for early access says 11/02/11.

What gives?

Yeah I know they aren't but Stephen Reid keeps insisting on that it is going in a proper order. Don't like being lied to.

the order is not as advertised.... we have several streams in our guild going already and the start dates are staggered....

Edition

If Guilded

Dated ordered

Date Redeemed on site

All factors and if people from december are in game then clearly its not just date redeemed... Sorry you were lied to