Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov 2009 ;)

But him ************, basicly because he dont earn enough money, is SOOO wrong and he shouldt be allowed in the game at any time!

Actually you keyboard tough guy, I ordered it in August from GameStop just in case I was able to buy a PC. But Gamestop basically said screw you we don't have any codes to give so I just let it be until December 2.

and yes I LOOVE Star Wars so I was following the reports from day 1.

Also FYI what I make and what I do for a living is none of your business. And you commenting on that shows your lack a class.

Bioware is so lame, just let everyone that preordered in. No better time to crash the servers than during early access. I didnt get to preorder till late cause im poor, but i did fill a million of those ******** surveys in every single beta test they did except one... so let me in rawr!

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.

source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5433#edit5433

From 2 Accounts:

Main- Ordered CE

Date of code entry - Didnt get code untill 26th due to game.co.uk sending them out late

Status - Not in

Alt Account - Normal edition

Date of entry - Within 1 hour of pre-ordered being made available on 21st July

Status - Got in within the 2nd wave of invites

Considering my alt didnt get in untill the 2nd wave of invites....then yeah anyone who has pre-ordered days later is gonna have a looooooooooooooooooong wait ahead.

Read the first post: "Guys who already got into early start, kindly write the day u entered your pre order code so we get an idea how long before rest of us get in "

now i guess YOU should try to find the way to that place.

sorry the title states exacly word for word " Early access guys write the day u entered the code"

guild members in now but the servers are empty, so i ask again is this staggering really a good idea, most people are at work/class now why not just open them up instead of running them at low pop?

Low pop?

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

I think not

I'm supprised at how fast they're filling up seeing it's a weekday and we got short notice that these first 2 days would be avialable.

Edit: sorry forgot to post: Jul 21st in the morning. And had access with the First wave (servers didn't actually come up till around 7:20 EST)

Edited by Jerid

FYI for all the peeps saying " L2 read only post if you got in the game" should l2 read themselves. The thread is called "Early access guys write the day u entered the code". We are all considered "early access guys" if we pre-ordered and are awaiting early access.

If you wanted your message to get through to people that you only wanted the peeps that got in the game already you should be more specific in the thread subject line. you fail at communication.

I honestly cant believe that people whine about this, from what I know this is all information you knew when you preordered and else seems very fair to me. Also there are 2 extra days ontop of the 5 that were announced.

Be grateful for what you have, and stop being so jealous of others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.