Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is NOT a Troll !!

After looking at my personal information this morning on this website, it says I NEED to redeem my code. If you notice when you go to "my account" there will be 3 check marks. 1 to create account, 2 to create securty questions, 3 to redeem code. My 3rd check mark is unchecked. Meaning I have not redeemed my code. When I try to redeem it again, it says the key is in use. Is this a bug? IM FREEAKING OUT!! I dont understand why my 3rd check mark is unchecked.

Also, this is posted above the check marks.

***If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!***

Any info will help!

That is for your game key when you receive on 20th. Check under Code redemption in your account menu. It should have what date you entered your preorder code.

Still waiting I entered my code July 22nd. I am not too concerned I am sure I will get in some time today and with out any huge problems I am more then confident Every other preorder will be invited by Friday or during the coming weekend so no worries!

PS.

People that claim they ordered their game recently and got in before july entries are trolling like MFs. I claim BS on all of you and if you are in the game.You are lying about your Pre-order code entry.

Followed the game since the beginning, yet didn't register until this month. Yeah ok, lol.

Nov 2009 ;)

But him ************, basicly because he dont earn enough money, is SOOO wrong and he shouldt be allowed in the game at any time!

so... has anyone made a mod for the game that allows me to put everyone who responded to this thread saying "not in yet:(" on ignore. I don't want to communicate with people who have such poor aptitude for reading. Edited by Fleckslol

7/31 here. Thought I had it earlier, but didn't notice until a week and a half later that I had to enter the code. Joy. Oh well, finals week here anyways. I would've been fine getting in on the 16th since that would've prevented me from checking forums/email every half hour like I'm doing now... :(

Why do newbs keeps posting they are not in with ridiculous dates like November/September. We know you are not in... if we didn't have to sift through all your spam we would easily be able to see the latest dates let in right now are July 22nd and even then it seems split on the 22nd.