Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I reserved my game two days after reservations were available and my Gamestop gave me the finger adn wouldn't give me a code... so I said screw it ate the reservation and bought digital deluxe offline unfortunatley that wasnt untill Nov, 25'ish so I'm basically boned for early access

I'm pissed, I've followed the game since the beginning I just didnt pre order until December 2nd because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford a PC laptop that could run the game by release. Had some bonus money and bought one so I pre-ordered the game.

Basically cause I was poor I probably won't get any early access and am gonna be way behind the ball whenever I do get in.

:mad:

oh god its you again. everyone will get some early access.

I'm pissed, I've followed the game since the beginning I just didnt pre order until December 2nd because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford a PC laptop that could run the game by release. Had some bonus money and bought one so I pre-ordered the game.

Basically cause I was poor I probably won't get any early access and am gonna be way behind the ball whenever I do get in.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, not having preordered until mid-November because I didn't have the cash, but I still think it's pretty fair how EGA is being handled. I'm miffed about the grace period debacle, but why shouldn't Bioware reward people for early pre-orders? I certainly would if I were them.

EDIT: Oh, and SR has tweeted that everyone will get at least 1 day of EGA.

Edited by tanis_

Followed the game since the beginning, yet didn't register until this month. Yeah ok, lol.

So your mad at Bioware because you aren't capable of earning enough money? Do you also blame the stores if you don't have enough money to buy a T-bone?

July 25th.. Still waiting with my fingers crossed and hopes high!

(I figure at least, I will certainly be in by tomorrow, if not today... but as with everything, that is pure speculation.)

"Order on the first day, I did not.... Stupid of me, that was."

Edited by Ocho-Quatro

This is NOT a Troll !!

After looking at my personal information this morning on this website, it says I NEED to redeem my code. If you notice when you go to "my account" there will be 3 check marks. 1 to create account, 2 to create securty questions, 3 to redeem code. My 3rd check mark is unchecked. Meaning I have not redeemed my code. When I try to redeem it again, it says the key is in use. Is this a bug? IM FREEAKING OUT!! I dont understand why my 3rd check mark is unchecked.

Also, this is posted above the check marks.

***If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!***

Any info will help!

Followed the game since the beginning, yet didn't register until this month. Yeah ok, lol.

i m was in the same boat.. never wanted to fork over the cash till i had extra..dec 1 pre order.. i ll be waiting.. hopefully i ll get in by the 15th