Cantina Seats...gambling games

Alexandurr

+1

We held a server social event in the Cantina in Nar Shaddaa and although fun, would have liked more options in there.

Youtube video of event:

I have come here from Star Wars galaxies. In fact about 200 of our guild have come across as a guild here. All of us are enjoying it at the moment, but the only downside alot of us have are the lack of social and guild aspects currently ingame.

Ive been Deputy Leader of Unity guild for 7 years and was very well known back in SWG for hosting and running events and social activites so i hope i know a thing or 2.

Tor has a complete lack of these features at the moment, and doesnt seem to realise how many players play for the social/community factor. In fact in SWG that alone had players ataying ingame as it was the social aspects that made thier general gameplay a much better experience.

Alot of us here are abit spolit by SWG's guild features as they were truly 2nd to none but alot of the changes may seem tiny but makes alot of difference>

Chairs you can sit on.

Guild cities or ships. Somewhere a guild can meet and aim to work to improve the ship/city. SWG had cities and housing, Lotro has basic hosuing and Kinship houses. Nothing in Tor.

Let us decorate our ships. Add loot drops/quest rewards as furniture items etc.

Macros. I used macros for speach events in SWG, things inc Quiz nights. Without Macros you cant do these.

Gaming machines etc in Cantinas

Pod Race arena on tatooine. SWG had 6 race tracks.

Guild Email. let appointed officers email guild by sending to /guild

Increase space/text allowed for message of the Day messages

Joint Chat tabs. Where guilds who have Imp and Rep factions can communite with each other

Appearence tabs for characters so you can equip any clothing you like, and be seen it in but underneath have your main armor on for stats protection. More individuality

So please bump any planned guild things you have to the top of the list. I really miss event throwing (Planning on a Hide'n'Seek one soon). I know guild banks are coming soon but be nice to have a guild ship we can put it in..... (with instanced rooms for players to call home)

I think the games are. I remember when you do the Esselses when you first get on the ship there are a couple of games that look sort of like roulette. They were glowing so I thought they where a lore object but when you click on it they say

"there is not enough room for you at this table" or something like that.

So that made me think that eventually they are going to put table games in at some time as they have it set up for it already.

I completely support extra functionality for guilds and social aspects of the game.

SWG did have the social side really well executed and I was one of those who hung in there after NGE purely for the social side.

Seats have to be usable. Game tables need to be functional and ideally multiplayer (unlike SWGs single player ones). Guild functionality needs a lot of improving and they are working on that apparently.

I'd love to see player housing/cities. But not if they were instanced, these need to be persistent world features imo. Would be great to go to a penthouse party in someone's apartment in Coruscant.

And finally, make default chat channel be local (/say) instead of General and give /say speech bubbles (togglable preference). Currently, it's like looking on your phone to see what the person next to you is saying.

Edited by Erkat

Wow, now I am glad that I actually said something. Can a mod move this to suggestions please? I didn't know there was such a section. :o Maybe if I have enough responses, a dev would move their butts a bit more on this. Not that I am complaining; I LOVE this game; just looking at improvements that will really flesh out this game. I am not a MAJOR RP'er but it would be nice...