The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tank stats

Nastydude

I am a level 33 powertech sheild build and have been choosing aim as my main stat. I mainly play pve, but once I get to level 50 will be doing group flashpoints etc as a tank. Should I be choosing endurance over aim from now on?

No.

Do whatever you want gearwise until mid-high 40's.

Before entering any Hardmodes you need to change your gear anyway, meaning putting in defensive mods etc.

The gear you get now in the 30's. you are not gonna be wearing at 50.

When at 50. I advice you go do some daily's (pve quests) on illum and on belsavis.

The heroics you do there wil grant you a total of 3 epic lvl 50/49 mods pr day, so you can upgrade all mods in an orange armorpiece to something equalient to hardmode loot, once pr day.

You also get tokens for this, which if you do all the daylies, it'll take you 5 days to have enough tokens for an inplant or earpiece or hilt/barrel.

Do this and craft/buy some epics, and your good to go.

In other words, your not gonna need any of the gear you get now exept perhaps orange

You can't drop aim and pickup endurance, any item that has end will also have aim... but some items have a little more aim, a little less end and a damage mod, and others have a little less aim, a little more end, then a tanking mod.

Use the former for dps, the latter for tanking.

Z