The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bag o' tricks build 0/17/24

TristQueloon

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301ZrsrroZfhMrdhMM.1

Curious as to what people might think of a build like this.

What got me started is I always PvP'ed as AP. I decided to try out a spec very similar to Taugrims Run & Gun spec, or the spec used by Oozo.

However as im only level 44, I was never able to make up to hydrolic overides yet. So the whole time Ive been playing, I havent really missed it.

So I got to thinking, what if I just did away from HO, and focused on utility in other areas, as well as being able to pump out some burst when needed.

So im playing this build like a situational predator.

I hang out around the edge of battle, throwing out my taunts as much as possible. With the cooldown reduction on quell, neural dart, and grapple, I can pretty much deny access, node capturing, and the ability to be in combat to multiple players.

I also have both Retractable Blade and Incendiary Missile, and CGC dot to hit people with to stop them from getting objectives.

Also I have the whole Rail shot proc'ing system. With the full 90% armor bypass. 30% crit damage increase, and heat venting on burning targets.

Also picked up degauss and energy rebounder. This gives me an extra snare breaker, as well as the ability to run with 25% dmg reduction for the majority of the time in combat.

downfalls: no way to get prot medals through guard, relies on taunts only. No true mobility, (no jet charge, AP run speed buff, or HO).

All in all its about playstyle, but this really seems to suit me.

Edited by TristQueloon