If bioware merged servers now ....

Vikassi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look you really need to take a deep breath and relax buddy. It's just a game really. Second I posted the link, since you're so quick with the quote button I suggest you put your back button to use and look for yourself.

You apologists really need to take it easy.

Look for myself? I actually have. Its not 70%.

Stop lying, no evidence to prove that so called 'poll' of yours?

Fail troll is fail:rolleyes:

Admitting fault for what?

Not satisfying the instant-gratify-me-now QQers?

Yeah, I guess they're to "blame" for not having "instant-what-you-want" in a 1MB patch, downloaded at your leisure with no server downtime, ever.

1 MB patches that do nothing. Hey it is now possible to abandon the bonus quests on tattoine for both the republic and empire but only that planet, all the other planets have to wait because its too hard to do this stuff.

No server downtime ever? Proof you are just talking to make it sound good.

That is absolutely their fault.:rolleyes:

Its there fault? Who cares if it is or isnt (I think it is). All its doing by not merging servers is making some of the players that do enjoy the game miserable and wanting to quit. So to avoid any questions about server populations or losing subs because they are merging servers they would rather just not answer then and who cares about the people on low servers that like the game but may quit now.

Its there fault? Who cares if it is or isnt (I think it is). All its doing by not merging servers is making some of the players that do enjoy the game miserable and wanting to quit. So to avoid any questions about server populations or losing subs because they are merging servers they would rather just not answer then and who cares about the people on low servers that like the game but may quit now.

You already quit though, so what does it matter? ;)

And they don't need to merge servers, they just need to give people a method to move from one server to another.