Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do you even gain Mercenary Comm. in Ilum?

romandaemon

So...I am evry confused, I have no idea how to get those other 200 Commendations needed for the PVP bag.

I did quests in Ilum and ran around, but I cant find where you pvp for tokens...

I went to the Republic Base, ran around killed some stuff, no result.

Can anyone help out?

trade 30 warzone coms for 10 merc coms at the pvp vendor in the fleet.

lol, i saw that but that is not what I am asking....everyone is talking about Ilum and PVP'ing there...so I am asking how do I get in there?

Why would I want to take 1:3 horrid odds, if I can just pvp in a different place other then a warzone...

lol, i saw that but that is not what I am asking....everyone is talking about Ilum and PVP'ing there...so I am asking how do I get in there?

Why would I want to take 1:3 horrid odds, if I can just pvp in a different place other then a warzone...

It's a lot easier just to trade in wz comms, I'm pretty sure you only get the merc comms in the tatooine arena place, but I've never bothered going there.

It's a lot easier just to trade in wz comms, I'm pretty sure you only get the merc comms in the tatooine arena place, but I've never bothered going there.

From what I remember they removed the chests on tatooine containing the merc coms in a previous patch.

Actually, the chests are still there, but on an insanely long respawn timer. If you go to Tatooine looking for them expect to spend an hour or so hoping for one to spawn... or you can get lucky and find one right off the bat. Your milage may vary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.