pvp hybrid spec

xfightx

Most people I've seen tend not to think that Kinetic Collapse is worthwhile, because it fills resolve a lot and doesn't help that much. Especially now that Operative's out of stealth burst was nerfed.

Plus, it's not really obvious to me that enhanced dots are worthwhile in PvP, which makes the deeper Balance talents somewhat iffy. Sometimes. I go back and forth on that.

But really, the single talent that's most valuable in PvP to me is Immutable Force (reduces activation of Deliverance by 0.5 seconds). Being able to dump heals is massively valuable as a Sage.

I've been trying out a Psychic Suffusion build for the +10% to Force in Balance and Telekinetic Wave, and have rather liked it. One point in Telekinetic Effusion seems to be enough to make my Force last forever, even when I'm throwing out heals...plus, the 5 seconds off the cooldown of Force Speed is huge.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600G0bZfzMMdMzZcMcRsMz.1

Is what I use nowadays, but I go back and forth on some of the talents in Telekinetics.

If 4 melees on you, you are dead meat period does't matter what you do.

And when 4 people are stunned for 3 seconds and you are force speeding away for 2 of them, good things result.

If they happen to break and come out you again.. force wave with a root, makes them then rage.

:D