surf punks lets see how long this one stays...

bytebull

done with this game. logged into early access and pre ordered.. no order. total lag even on my SUPER GAMING SYSTEM.

just done.. beta tested for bioware and worked .. yes worked for them free as a QA person. I wasn't playing your game I was testing and hoping the game to be good.

lag even on low pop servers... I've made three toons.

1Gbps download and 10Mbps up ...

its not my connection .. and a 1,200 $ video card.

28Gb RAM.

double quad core stacked ( yes some **** you don't have)...

the game runs fine but support and GM's on servers none existant.

I'll come back next spring or summer and see if they get up to speed.

this post will be deleted...

hope ya get to read it.

I have a 2,800$ desktop and it runs the game great.. but in the new zones lags? lol

10Gb internet and lag?

I know it's rolling invites but omg if it's this bad this early I'll cancel my pre and come back next year when they get it fixed.

no GM's on servers.

crazy GM's on the forums that delete posts that are relevant.....

no ADVERTISEMENTS ON TV... no wonder .. lets keep this a secret how ****ed up this is.

good bye.

everybody says that if I don't like single player games that I won't like this game, my co-workers know that I hate single player games so they have warned me several times. my question is why the hell did they even make an MMO and not just another single player game. What about the 80% of us that do care about pvp rank, gear level, and endgame content. Guess this just isn't the game for us.

so you logged in during early access before you preordered and then did not receive your order? its a bit confusing to say the least.

s for lag Ive played several server types ranging from full to standard in terms of population and never did I experience any latency whatsoever.

no GM's on servers.

There's a **** ton of people playing now. They have a **** ton of whining gamers like you to deal with.

Or, maybe they delete posts that are ******** and just bash their game. It is within their rights to delete any post on their forums. Stop whining bro.

done with this game. logged into early access and pre ordered.. no order. total lag even on my SUPER GAMING SYSTEM.

just done.. beta tested for bioware and worked .. yes worked for them free as a QA person. I wasn't playing your game I was testing and hoping the game to be good.

lag even on low pop servers... I've made three toons.

1Gbps download and 10Mbps up ...

its not my connection .. and a 1,200 $ video card.

28Gb RAM.

double quad core stacked ( yes some **** you don't have)...

the game runs fine but support and GM's on servers none existant.

I'll come back next spring or summer and see if they get up to speed.

this post will be deleted...

hope ya get to read it.

I have a 2,800$ desktop and it runs the game great.. but in the new zones lags? lol

10Gb internet and lag?

I know it's rolling invites but omg if it's this bad this early I'll cancel my pre and come back next year when they get it fixed.

no GM's on servers.

no ADVERTISEMENTS ON TV... no wonder .. lets keep this a secret how ****ed up this is.

good bye.

Most of the stuff on my computer is old, I can run the game at max graphics with no lag and I'm lucky if I get 1.6mb/s. So...yeah.

My NIC says 1GBs therefore it must mean my connection is 1GBs - RAWR!

Hope you never want to go to a new movie on opening night, or eat at some hot restaurant, go to a sporting event, concert..... places that have lots of people dont start perfectly smooth, they adjust over time.

BTW - you spent far too much on your video card

Hello everyone,

We always appreciate feedback and questions regarding moderation - it helps us know where we can improve and what we're already doing right. We want the forums to be a constructive and safe place for all of our community to participate in and your feedback is crucial to that.

We're going to close the thread now, but we highly encourage you to send us an email with your questions, concerns and comments regarding moderation and moderation policy. Our email address is: bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.

We ask that topics posted in General Discussion stay focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We are glad you took the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.