Skill Allocation: Focused Pursuit or Steadfast

Karaya_One

I'm a lvl 49 Watchman and have an additional 2 skill points I need to allocate. Currently, I am considering whether to put them into Focused Pursuit (increases Trans speed) or Steadfast (increases accuracy). Currently my tree looks like this: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRrRMcGzZhMb.1

I'm leaning towards putting them into accuracy b/c I very rarely pop Trans -- instead opting for Zen in both PvE and PvP.

I was hoping to get some informed opinions on both the allocation of the spare skill points as well as the benefit of Trans v. Zen more generally.

Thanks, in advance, for any help or insight you all might be able to provide.

Regards,

I would put them in Jedi Crusader for more energy because you should have Rebuke up a lot. Accuracy doesn't seem very useful and if you're not using Trans much I think Crusader would be the way to go.

Rebuke (and thus Crusader) is pointless in end game PvE and accuracy is a must.

Well, I'd agree Rebuke is less (or not at all) useful in Operations, but it's certainly useful in PvP. Guess it depends on what the OP is going for. Is a 2% Accuracy buff that big of a deal even in raids (not trolling, genuinely curious)?

Well, you want to have around 108% accuracy for Ops bosses so it definitely helps you get there.