My server is dead:(Eu Ahto city)

Hotsasha

General chat doesnt exist
That's not an uncommon problem.

And a couple of the heavily populated ones are gonna get stomped very soon.
Hmm?

I recently rerolled to Jekk-Jekk Tarr, and play during off-peak hours. As far as I know, it's the second most heavily populated server overall, but I expect the opening of Oceanic servers to hit it hard.

Edited by Ansultares

General chat doesnt exist.

Galactic market trade almost empty.

There are 120 people online right now (republic side).

This is your n-th posting about this but no matter:

I will tell you why I left my Ahto City chars.

The general chat was flooded with Hungarians mistaking general chat for an oversized version of guild chat and being generally rude (called people asking to use proper chats "noobs" and whatnot).

Empire people coming over, spamming story spoilers in caps.

People being generally rude and obnoxious over tiny issues in chat.

Getting a group depending on people being irrational and impatient. Meaning, one DPS missing and leader would disband group after less than 5 mins. because "it's pointless".

That's my reasons why I went back to another server to roll Republic on.

That's not an uncommon problem.

Hmm?

I recently rerolled to Jekk-Jekk Tarr, and play during off-peak hours. As far as I know, it's the second most heavily populated server overall, but I expect the opening of Oceanic servers to hit it hard.

Exactly.

This is your n-th posting about this but no matter:

I will tell you why I left my Ahto City chars.

The general chat was flooded with Hungarians mistaking general chat for an oversized version of guild chat and being generally rude (called people asking to use proper chats "noobs" and whatnot).

Empire people coming over, spamming story spoilers in caps.

People being generally rude and obnoxious over tiny issues in chat.

Getting a group depending on people being irrational and impatient. Meaning, one DPS missing and leader would disband group after less than 5 mins. because "it's pointless".

That's my reasons why I went back to another server to roll Republic on.

this x9000

I have some IRL mates on Ahto City so try and level alts every now and then, but the community there is absolutely vile.

OP, your either nuts or ONLY playing on off peak hours.

Republic side on Atho City EU is growing alot lately, they are leading in the "PVE Achievements" and are doing better and better at defending Ilum.

Seriously, its one of the servers that is doing pretty good populationwise.

On Prophecy of the Five there are 23 people on the Imperial Fleet (note that the server is 75% Empire 25% Republic). I went over to Swiftsure because it's the only Northamerican PvP server who's population wasnt light, and there are 59 people on Korriban alone!! Their starter planet over doubled our Fleet!

Prophecy of the Five needs help, BioWare PLEASE START CLOSING SERVERS!!