server merges please.

RakeHoxven

Actually, more than a few are standard, all 3 of the ones I put characters on before I settled down are standard at the moment.

And yeah, it's 1 am on the west coast, something like 3 am east coast time, I wouldn't expect a ton of people to be on.

No clue about the Euros, if that's your point? What time is it right now in Europe anyhow?

Actually, more than a few are standard, all 3 of the ones I put characters on before I settled down are standard at the moment.

And yeah, it's 1 am on the west coast, something like 3 am east coast time, I wouldn't expect a ton of people to be on.

No clue about the Euros, if that's your point? What time is it right now in Europe anyhow?

Around 10 in the morning (is that am or pm. I always get confused)

Not that much more populated, no.

not even 1 east server heavy at 1am east?

interesting how this server population tracker shows that there is.

http://www.torstatus.net/ajunta-pall/history/7d#!/ajunta-pall/24h/7d

and 7 days in a row no less. I guess you are wrong x7 with minimal research.

Edited by RakeHoxven

Ilum and main fleets are decimated desertic places and still there is people who argue or disagree about server merging.

What does the posting time matter, when the OP is so right about it? The world is empty, the largest amount of people i met in the same place at the same time is in WZs.

Why having 90387 light servers when they can have 10 ok ones.

Im starting to think some people just argue for the love of it.

Ilum and main fleets are decimated desertic places and still there is people who argue or disagree about server merging.

What does the posting time matter, when the OP is so right about it? The world is empty, the largest amount of people i met in the same place at the same time is in WZs.

What upsets me more is the slogan, "It's 3am east and midnight pacific, the servers should be light and people sleeping."

It's not that hard to figure out that the person(s) saying this are on eastern time. Typical easterners thinking they're the center of the world as usual.

just like the patch times that happen at midnight pacific. You complain about it and you get a whaleton of easterners saying people should be asleep at that time. But you pull up server data to show them that at the same time east they are busy playing, they don't want to hear that.

Edited by RakeHoxven

it's 10:44 pm in The Netherlands (Holland) atm.

I for one am @ work,and the majority of europeans are doing the same or are @ school.

If u wanna do a test like this do it on primetime imo.

Imo if i look @ european severs @ primetime every server is at least standard and there are 6/7 servers heavy/very heavy till full.

dunno about US servers tho..

What upsets me more is the slogan, "It's 3am east and midnight pacific, the servers should be light and people sleeping."

It's not that hard to figure out that the person(s) saying this are on eastern time. Typical easterners thinking they're the center of the world as usual.

just like the patch times that happen at midnight pacific. You complain about it and you get a whaleton of easterners saying people should be asleep at that time. But you pull up server data to show them that at the same time east they are busy playing, they don't want to hear that.

Not to be rude or anything but when you replace easterners in your rant with americans you get basically what the rest of the world thinks :D

^ +1 :cool:

yh they need to merge alot of servers to increase server poulation otherwise they will shoot themselves in the foot, im on infinite empire server and the swiftsure (most active 24/7 as far as im concerned coz its an aus/nz/sing/american) server, and on the infinite server any time of the day or night on republic side it is very unpopulated. Need to force alot of the new inexpereinced peoples and adamant plyrs in keeping their toons they worked so hard on and have a connection with into large populated servers. Have to take the "tough love" approach to ensure this game lasts espescially at the beggining. You better hurry bio or, well it aint gona make u and EA as much profit as u were hoping for. Offer free transfers to those who may hav to giv up their first n legacy names. Just hurry Bio or its just not gona work in the long run. And i want it too!!

There is nothing wrong with the populations, when it first launched they capped the servers max population. Then weeks after increased that cap dramatically, and soon more people will subscribe (the new launch for countries) and not all will join their local servers. They will need all these servers imo.

Merging is too soon of an idea for me.

Sure...lets have 10 ok servers at 2am in the morning. Then at peak time we can have 10 full servers with 6 hour Q's. Addlepate...

Not to be rude or anything but when you replace easterners in your rant with americans you get basically what the rest of the world thinks :D

So you've picked up that easterners think they're the center of the world too except you think it's americans. well if easterners think they are the center of the world don't you think they would think they're the center of all things american too and communicate that to the rest of the world?

Maybe we're not too much in disagreement here about who is thinking they're the center of the world after all. :rod_smile_g: