The Sincere Thank You, Bioware, thread.

StuartCJL

Ok,

We have lots of stuff going on during EGA.

Some folks are left out but A LOT OF YOU got in.

For those that got in, just stay away from threads started by those who didn't.

If you really liked this game & sincerely want to support Bioware, you should then stay away from postings to upset further the people who did not get in. The more you do this, the harder it is for Bioware to wrap up the EGA and concentrate on server population control, and then to focus on their deployment on 20th (which I am sure, will affect you if itsn't done properly.)

Thus, don't leave remarks similar to "You don't deserve to go in yet due to blah blah, etc" to irk those who didn't get in. (& It only goes to show yourself as not a fun person to be with if you did post )

So, for those WHOLE LOT who did get in, and is happy, and have time, do this:

Thanks Bioware,

WE <3 YOU,

go go LAUNCH

and

Merry X'mas 2011!!!!

Edited by StuartCJL

Ok,

We have lots of stuff going on during EGA.

Some folks are left out but A LOT OF YOU got in.

For those that got in, just stay away from threads started by those who didn't.

If you really liked this game & sincerely want to support Bioware, you should then stay away from postings to upset further the people who did not get in. The more you do this, the harder it is for Bioware to wrap up the EGA and concentrate on server population control, and then to focus on their deployment on 20th (which I am sure, will affect you if itsn't done properly.)

Thus, don't leave remarks similar to "You don't deserve to go in yet due to blah blah, etc" to irk those who didn't get in. (& It only goes to show yourself as not a fun person to be with if you did post )

So, for those WHOLE LOT who did get in, and is happy, and have time, do this:

Thanks Bioware,

we have had a blast in EGA,

WE <3 YOU,

go go LAUNCH

and

Merry X'mas 2011!!!!

While EGA has been nice in my opinion, I am far more grateful for their efforts with retailers. I know that their work with Amazon is what turned my ETA of Dec 22nd with 10 dollar one day shipping into 99 cent shipping that will arrive tomorrow. That means a lot considering all the legal nonsense they have to work through to get it to happen.

Thank you for 3 years of hard work BioWare.

Last night when running the BT with a bunch of non Beta players, watching the text sprawl:

"Oh my god this is so cool"

"Did you really just shoot the captain? Hahah Awesome!"

"OhmgodIlovethisgame"

I got so excited knowing how much fun people were having and re-experiencing it with them.

People have been really upset about not playing and with such an fun product it's easy to see why. You did what you said you would an no one can say otherwise.

Thank you. Merry Xmas!

Dear Bioware,

Thank you for two days of lack of transparency and customer support in your "wave" system.

Thank you for the 3 40 minute long calls it took to even get someone to answer the phone (Though an actual thank you for sorting out my issue eventually).

Thank you for reminding me that I was already burnt once by an EA backed MMO and that I should have known better.

Thank you for the ability to skip through conversations. Seriously, thank you for that.

Dear Bioware,

Thank you for two days of lack of transparency and customer support in your "wave" system.

Thank you for the 3 40 minute long calls it took to even get someone to answer the phone (Though an actual thank you for sorting out my issue eventually).

Thank you for reminding me that I was already burnt once by an EA backed MMO and that I should have known better.

Thank you for the ability to skip through conversations. Seriously, thank you for that.

Not to be rude, but if the ability to skip conversations is a good thing for you... you may be in the wrong MMO.

/bumping appreciation thread.

Holy hell a Thread without hate. (For now) EDIT: Never Mind -_-

I Have yet to get in and im more Upset than Angry, as i loved the Beta and just cant wait to play agan, If anything all thats makeing me a little moody is the fools posting on the Threads about how much BioWare has failed the Launch, And i hate Childish Comments like that based on nothing but hate coming from pure ***-holes or from WoW Fan-Boys that got this game and now have nothing better to do but cry over how they played the Early-Time for 2Hrs then got Bored because of the "Lag" or other points that they have to why they have a right to diss a game just because they think it needs to be 100% like WoW is right now, acting like putting over 1mill and more players into a Brandnew MMO is an easy thing todo. Because its not at all.

Sure i wish i could be playing right now, but life is not fair and im fine with dealing with that as me crying over something that cant be changed is not going to help anyone, but overall i really think that BioWare is doing an A++ Job working around all the Hate-Filled WoW Kids that want it all given to them NOW without Lag, Waits or anykind of Problems.

From my Friends that are In-Game now i have gotten (Not counting some good fun pokes)

Overall good Feedback, now i have been a fan of BioWare for a long time and not only have i always loved the games but i love BioWare themselfs, as they really do try to help and understand thire Fan-Base, I Just hope they dont Listen to any of them Haters out there who want nothing more than to cry over milk 24/7, because you cant make 100% of the MMO base happy.

Would just like to say that im sorry for the wall of text, but i always find that if its a lot of words most Kids will just Ignore the Text overall and Reply with hate, even if they have no clue what my point was in my Comment...

This is Soul, Cold and Alone in the Ice. Reporting from the UK and saying Merry X-Mas...

Back to you Tom.

Edited by SoulFires

Not even in yet, but would like to give a tip o the cap to Bioware,

People lack patience and perspective, it's like people can't realize that they are complaining about mere hours, at the most days. my 4 year old has more self control then 95% of the people whining on these boards.

But i digress, Thanks Bioware, there are many in your corner!

December procratinator who's still not in.

Just want to say thank you to BW for doing what they can in staggering the launch.

Thank you to BW for starting the EGA 2 days early and given the rate of releases it looks like I'll still get to play EGA for approx 3 days even though I redeemed my code a week or so ago.

Waiting for the weekend to play is far more enjoyable then having long queue times, mob camping to complete quests and just overall performance degredation.