Are there bonus social points for running flashpoints?

Zebbia

Are all the social points awarded from the conversations or is there some sort of bonus applied at the end? I have only been through one flashpoint at this time and I was awarded just over 100 social points, I just don’t know what they are from. Can anyone clarify this please?

Social points come from conversations only. But in a flashpoint, you will get many more because there are a) more conversation chances and b) even when you lose a roll you'll get 4 (assuming a full group) and winning will give you 8 so they'll add up fast.

They come from conversations when you are grouped. You'll get some at ever conversation choice that is made. You get 1pt times the number of group members for losing the conversation choice roll and 2 points times the number of group members for winning the roll. So if you are in a 4 person group and you win you get 8 points, if you lose you get 4 points.

On a seperate note if there are dark side and light side points for the option, you'll still get the DS/LS point for the option you picked even if you lose the roll.

One last thing is I've heard there is a bug where you don't get your social points in hard mode flash points (these are level 50 only).