Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Force Camo

SnowVeliers

Abilities in this game are wonky.

Like I have talented Force Camo so that I'm 100% immune to damage for the duration. The other night a PT pulled me into the acid, so I naturally popped Force Camo. It went on cooldown, I went transparent red. And died 2 seconds later to acid damage....w...t...f? Could have sworn it worked before.

Like I have talented Force Camo so that I'm 100% immune to damage for the duration. The other night a PT pulled me into the acid, so I naturally popped Force Camo. It went on cooldown, I went transparent red. And died 2 seconds later to acid damage....w...t...f? Could have sworn it worked before.

I've noticed that happening as well. I have a feeling that tree ability upgrades sometimes just stop working. I've had my Phantom completely stop working where I'm cloaked being killed by the Huttball fire and acid. I'm also experienced similar issues with my Merc and the Light Em Up upgrade no longer working.

Very irritating.

Is it just me? Or are you guys also notice that Force Camo +30% movespeed is not working. Because i am not seeing any change on my movespeed after using the skill.

You're wrong. Move speed enhancements don't stack, so it's not any faster than Predation, Sprint, or any other movespeed except for the 15% bonus from Ataru stance.

Same here. It's embarrasing that i proudly go through the fire then die carrying the ball. And my teammates calling me noob after.

Same here. It's embarrasing that i proudly go through the fire then die carrying the ball. And my teammates calling me noob after.

If you were carrying the ball and you FCed you'd drop the ball so they'd be calling you a noob weather you died or not...

So it's pretty much useless?

No, because there are plenty of times where the MS has saved me. Sprint isn't on in combat, and 99% of the time im using Berserk over Predation anyways. People need to just stop being dumb and using it thinking its a sprint. It's not.

Is it just me? Or are you guys also notice that Force Camo +30% movespeed is not working. Because i am not seeing any change on my movespeed after using the skill.

You will not notice a difference while out of combat. The movement speed increases aren't additive, but apart from that i'm not really sure what way they are calculated. When out of combat, the 30% bonus from Predation talent and the 30% bonus from Sprint do not stack, therefor you will actually be moving at the same speed as your group members, who share your Predation, while everyone is out of combat.

When you will notice it is in combat. That 30% Sprint is no longer active, so the 30% bonus to predation kicks in. This is especially noticeable during ball carrying.

I've done both Rage and Annihilation, and i'm addicted to the 30% bonus from Annihilation. Just remember, it doesn't stack with Sprint, but you 'will' notice it in-combat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.