Complete CGI Remake of the OT & PT, bare with me here...

CptBrit

A complete and utter CGI remake of the Original Series and the Prequel Series?

I know G. Lucas retouched the CGI of the Original series quite a few years ago, but - as much as I still love both the prequel and the original series - you still can't get away from the dated look of everything else.

Also if they just put all the voice acting and sounds from the original movie over onto the CGI remake you wouldn't need - hiring new actors would be terribad - any more voice acting.

In a nutshell...

Imagine the Original series and Prequel series redone, action for action as CGI to the same quality as the SWTOR introductions complete with all the original voice acting posted over the top.

It wasn't everyone's cup of tea but in Tron: Legacy the CGI guys did a pretty decent job of making the Young Jeff Bridges in CGI.

I personally think it would be amazing but then I love really good CGI videos. Dawn of War 1 & 2's introductions, SWTOR's introductions, Blizzard's CGI is also top notch (Anyone who doesn't think so should watch the D3 intro again) I could go on but i'm busy slacking at work...

So yea what do you think?

(also i've just noticed another thread that is just asking for a remake but not exactly what i'm asking)

Edited by CptBrit

Knowing George Lucas, he'd rather do it in that awful piece of **** CGI he uses for The Clone Wars that looks like PS1 graphics shat themselves.

That would be bad lol

But if he could get the funding (Or fund it himself......) then don't see why he wouldn't.